Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What do you think?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 12, 2009
What companion do you think deserves a promotion quest next update, and what would change about the companion after? I think Old Scratch should get a promo and change jobus breath to jobus kiss.

Ensign
Mar 28, 2014
Hey! :)
Thats an interesting question!
I would really like to see catbeard or hawkulease (sorry if spelt wrong) receive a promotion!
Catbeard should have spiky fish, and maybe a real set of armor!
As for Hawkulease, I think he should get a helmet, some shoulder pads, and a more durable weapon!
Peace!
~Chloe

Ensign
Dec 24, 2014
i would rather have a new companion like a cutthroat but instead of a shark its a crocodile.(make one for each class)

i am aso i thought of him having daggers with lame old cloths. but at his final promo he gets new daggers and kinda like gear with dragon scales and those things lions have.

i forgot what it is.

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
I would like to get a promotion for My Samoorai Musketeer from general Tso's dungeon quest for witchdoctors so he would look like the corrupted samoorai musketeer on the 8th floor of the Tower of Moo Manchu

-Squalltamer(A.K.A Reckless Austn Strong)