Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What do you people think ?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2013
First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
not at all she is just one of the best if not the best musketeer companion. she has more promotions than most so she has more epics. personally i like billy the kid more but bonnie to me is not OP in any way and neither is any companion.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
She is one of the stronger crew, but I don't think she is overpowered compared to the other top tier crew (El Toro, etc).

-Indigo

Ensign
Jul 05, 2009
Kasclepius on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
Is bonnie anne OP
not really she is an average companion sure she is really good but does about as much damage as you so i dont agrrr

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Administrator
SlightlyMadWizard on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
Don't know what you mean by OP?
OP (in this instance) is an acronym meaning "Overpowered."

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Kasclepius on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
Is bonnie anne OP
She isn't overpowered but she is definitely one of the best musketeer companions I think. I would rank her second behind Private Mills. On paper she would look like the best but Private Mills seems to critical more and survive better in battle. She is among the top 5 of all companions in my opinion.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Who really cares if Bonnie Anne is over powered, every player gets her as a companion at the same point in the story. Even if Bonnie is overpowered, it's in our favour.