Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What do I get for nautical levels?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 24, 2010
So I'm over here training my nautical levels as I always do, and then it occurs to me that I have no idea what I'm getting per level! What do I get for nautical levels? Gold? Experience? Ship gear choices?

Thanks!

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
The higher level ships and ship parts require a higher nautical level.

The heavy hitting ships available at 40+ for example require a nautical level of 40+. As well as some of those ship parts associated with that ship.

If you look at the crown shop for example, you'll see that the advanced ships require a pretty high nautical level for you to even use.

Ensign
Nov 15, 2009
Better ship equipment to make your equipped ship stronger and as you level your character you can get better ships that will need also to have a higher nautical level to be able to use them.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
From what I have seen, you can get and use better Cannons at the very least. Bronze Cannons are Nautical Level (NL) 5 and Iron Cannons are NL 8. There are probably other things that I haven't found yet or already had enough experience (ship equipment to use on your ship).