Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what companions should i use as a privateer

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 11, 2012
just looking on some tips, should I use ranged? swashbucklers, bucks, or a mix?
---

also semi related, the companions from the tribal crew pack worth buying tons of packs? I have the ptero warrior so far.

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
allanontheseer on Aug 23, 2014 wrote:
just looking on some tips, should I use ranged? swashbucklers, bucks, or a mix?
---

also semi related, the companions from the tribal crew pack worth buying tons of packs? I have the ptero warrior so far.

Honestly, you can have any companion with you and still win the battle. One time I had my bison chief, horse crossbowman, and my monkey monk (or monquistador initiate) and won the battle like a boss. The buffs that you have buff up every companion so with any team you can win if you don't play bad. Take it from a level 65 privateer. They rule!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Use all of them. There is nothing better than being able to win no matter who shows up on the battle grid.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
On my privy I use March, Bonnie and Toro but possibly other's like Emmett or Egg. Usually it works out but not always.
Loyal Luis Laveer

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Mustang Rowdy, and Tonka are good also

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
With my privateer in cool ranch at the moment, I would use the bison shaman.