Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What can I do for my musketeer to level up?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
To think about it, all of my super fantastic overpowered assassin's strike card armor and revives I looted from random bosses are quite the level buster. Why I say that? They're all level 40+ and right now my musketeer is level 15 entering Valencia, which is not that hard. But still, the only good companions I have are upgraded Bonnie Anne 2 and a crazy water mole. Rest are working on Nautical level. So, any help? Please? Come on, help a penguin, will ya?

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Main story quests, perhaps?

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
WyvernBlaze on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
To think about it, all of my super fantastic overpowered assassin's strike card armor and revives I looted from random bosses are quite the level buster. Why I say that? They're all level 40+ and right now my musketeer is level 15 entering Valencia, which is not that hard. But still, the only good companions I have are upgraded Bonnie Anne 2 and a crazy water mole. Rest are working on Nautical level. So, any help? Please? Come on, help a penguin, will ya?
Have you tried giving your Chansel Livingstone (I think that is her name?) a try?

I found her to be quite helpful for getting through battles quickly

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I personally have not had a problem with this with my musketeer, simply because I have sought every single side quest I could get. I forget what level I was when I got to Valencia, but I did not find it that difficult. You might want to search Skull Island and Monquista for side quests you missed.

Another thing you can do is repeat sigil dungeons you've done before. I have not tried this enough to know if you get additional experience points, but it is worth a try.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Have you promoted Louis yet? His promotion is fairly long, but it's worth it.

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
I did all of those and got chantal. I'm in cool ranch, Bout' to get El Toro