Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Aquilian weapons got new talents?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
In the update notes it said that Added new talents to a couple boss weapons in Aquila: for instance Hykssoss’ Falchion now has Repel Boarders. Anyone know any of the other weapons that got talents?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Friendly Jesse Pew on May 18, 2014 wrote:
In the update notes it said that Added new talents to a couple boss weapons in Aquila: for instance Hykssoss’ Falchion now has Repel Boarders. Anyone know any of the other weapons that got talents?
The Axe of the Minotaur Lords now has Follow Through.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Friendly Jesse Pew on May 18, 2014 wrote:
I believe that The Axe of the Minotaur Lords received Follow Through and I was told that either the Sword of Talos or the Hyksoss Falchion gained Hold the Line but I have not seen it for myself, so I will have to double check or do some serious farming to confirm.

As for any others, that's a great question and I too am curious to find out what Talents they received.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
The Ax of the Minotaur Lords got follow through. It gives you another hit.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Sep 21, 2013
Hi all,
I have almost all weapons from drops in Aquila
Axe of the Minotaur Lords has Follow Through, Hykssoss' Falchion has Hold the Line
The following got nothing new: Blades of Shade, Anax's Hammer, Preatorian Spear, Antinous' shield, Medusa's Blades.
I'm currently farming for Talos' Sword.

Best weapon for me is Axe of Minotaur Lords

Smart Felix Groot - lvl65

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Felix 101 on May 21, 2014 wrote:
Hi all,
I have almost all weapons from drops in Aquila
Axe of the Minotaur Lords has Follow Through, Hykssoss' Falchion has Hold the Line
The following got nothing new: Blades of Shade, Anax's Hammer, Preatorian Spear, Antinous' shield, Medusa's Blades.
I'm currently farming for Talos' Sword.

Best weapon for me is Axe of Minotaur Lords

Smart Felix Groot - lvl65
Hello Felix and welcome to the Message Boards. Thanks for posting all of the weapons and their new Talents. Nice to see another fellow max Buccaneer as well. Again good to have you aboard and we appreciate the info.