Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
So recently I bought some crowns, and now I have access to the message boards again. I thought the message boards was only for members?

If someone could answer this or clear it up, please reply.

-Black Wolf Bowman Level 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Mar 5, 2015 wrote:
So recently I bought some crowns, and now I have access to the message boards again. I thought the message boards was only for members?

If someone could answer this or clear it up, please reply.

-Black Wolf Bowman Level 65
Members get this privilege automatically with amount of time of their membership, Crowns players ( like you and me ) are able to post with a crowns purchase; also for the length of time per amount of crowns bought. I hope this clears up any confusion.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Mar 5, 2015 wrote:
Members get this privilege automatically with amount of time of their membership, Crowns players ( like you and me ) are able to post with a crowns purchase; also for the length of time per amount of crowns bought. I hope this clears up any confusion.
I think Crowns players post on the boards for about 30 days after making a Crowns purchase.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
If you have bought $6 or more worth of crowns then you can have access.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010