Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

were is the bank in the shooters citadel

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
The title says it all I cant find it anywere I was searching for 10 minutes . If I can find it I was going to buy this house . Can any one tell me were It is. Thanks

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ground floor entry, right by the door. Good luck and enjoy your new home!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
demonic47 on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
The title says it all I cant find it anywere I was searching for 10 minutes . If I can find it I was going to buy this house . Can any one tell me were It is. Thanks
Go to the door straight across from the dock. It is on the right just after you walk in the door. It is in the same room with the shooting gallery.

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
Its not there I just checked Ive been in every room cant find it . Go In the door across from the dock not there .I dont get it. It was there before.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
demonic47 on Jul 6, 2014 wrote:
Its not there I just checked Ive been in every room cant find it . Go In the door across from the dock not there .I dont get it. It was there before.
Sounds like a glitch. Contact customer support and see if they can look at it for you.
Does the bank work in your dorm?

Lieutenant
Aug 09, 2013
demonic47 on Jul 6, 2014 wrote:
That doesn't seem right Perhaps this is a bug you should report on the "Bildge Pump" message boards. Other than that, you may not be looking your best. But thats just my assumption.

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I know why I didnt see the bank It is hidden till you buy . Thank you for all your help You guys are always a great help!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
you know the armada shooting place? well go there, turn around, you should see a little nook with a potted plant. its there.