Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Weapon types (or lack thereof)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 16, 2009
I have gone all the way to Cooper's Roost with a Swashbuckler who uses Musketeer skills as a backup class
. One thing that I've noticed in the bazaar, is how few shooty/stabby weapons there are. Is this the norm, or are there worlds that I should look forward to such as Marleybone?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Do you mean knife and gun or knife and swords? There aren't alot of knife and gun weapons in the game if any at all but cool ranch and port regal have some knife and sword weapons like the one you get either before or after the dungeon in port regal where you kidnap the governors daughter.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Morgoeth on Mar 18, 2016 wrote:
I have gone all the way to Cooper's Roost with a Swashbuckler who uses Musketeer skills as a backup class
. One thing that I've noticed in the bazaar, is how few shooty/stabby weapons there are. Is this the norm, or are there worlds that I should look forward to such as Marleybone?
Although rare, shooty/stabby weapons are available in MooShu, Marleybone & Aquila. I encourage you to train Burst Fire and Relentless from the Clandestine Trainers in Devilfish Hollow.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
There are actually 20 different Shooty/Stabby weapons found in the game. They may not be in the Bazaar because people are holding onto them, or selling them at vendors other than the Bazaar. The Bazaar in Pirate101 doesn't necessarily give the best prices if there are many of an item in stock, so many players tend to sell to normal vendors for simplicity.

If you've just started Cool Ranch, try farming Johnny Ringo for the Mustang Duelling Set. If you're a little higher level - there is the Novillero's Duelling Set -- a Level 25 set dropped by a few other enemies. If you can get to Tumbleweed, Tom Kirby sells the Toreador's Duelling Set for Level 30.

http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Category:Shooty/Stabby_Weapons