Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Weapon question

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
hey guys! sorry about the lack of posting lately, been kinda busy, you see my mom sprained both her ankles, and she is pretty hurt so i have not had time to post regularly lol. but getting to the point, i have heard very good things about the 2 weapons axe of the minotaur lords and the sword of talos. people have been saying how powerful they are and i was wondering how you get em, they sound really cool XD. also, what is the most powerful weapon in pirate101? i want to get really geared up so i am ready for the chapter update .

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on May 26, 2014 wrote:
hey guys! sorry about the lack of posting lately, been kinda busy, you see my mom sprained both her ankles, and she is pretty hurt so i have not had time to post regularly lol. but getting to the point, i have heard very good things about the 2 weapons axe of the minotaur lords and the sword of talos. people have been saying how powerful they are and i was wondering how you get em, they sound really cool XD. also, what is the most powerful weapon in pirate101? i want to get really geared up so i am ready for the chapter update .
You get them by farming. Spend time duking it out with the colorful minotaurs in the labyrinth and that patinaed colossus in the Temple of Hephaestus.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
fearless robert sp... on May 26, 2014 wrote:
The Axe of the minotaur lords is from a treacherous beast in a labyrinth in Aquila.

In a Temple of Hephaestus, the one known as Talos may drop his sword if you are worthy enough.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on May 28, 2014 wrote:
The Axe of the minotaur lords is from a treacherous beast in a labyrinth in Aquila.

In a Temple of Hephaestus, the one known as Talos may drop his sword if you are worthy enough.
thx guys that helped me out a lot

Ensign
May 19, 2012
hello Robert.

have you tried farming Cadmus for his Blades of Shade? he can be found in Illios, in Caves of Ruin. i know they are more suited for swashbuckler but i saw other classes like them too.
and of course, if you can afford it, there's always our lovely crown shop with new awesome array of weapons. Thanx KI!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
EllieTheSwash on May 30, 2014 wrote:
hello Robert.

have you tried farming Cadmus for his Blades of Shade? he can be found in Illios, in Caves of Ruin. i know they are more suited for swashbuckler but i saw other classes like them too.
and of course, if you can afford it, there's always our lovely crown shop with new awesome array of weapons. Thanx KI!

Those blades work great for Privateers too