Valencian Steed

1
AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
102
Do you have to both buy crowns and membership for it or do you only need membership/crowns?

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
745
A free-ish steed to launch the long awaited Book XV?!! and it's a horse :O THANK YOU KI!!!!!!!!

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
85
So i read it (i just didn't understand it very well), but i don't know if i'll get the Valencian Steed mount (I have an active membership.), This is not really something important, just wondering.. So will i? XD

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
49
Question: Can I get the Valencian Steed in Canada if I bought crowns from May first to thirty-first, or will this Valencian Steed deal only happen in the US?

Administrator
Yes, your location doesn't matter.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9112
Guys, it's very plain - you'll get the steed if you have a membership current by May 31st. And for crowns players, if you've bought Crowns between May 1st and May 31st, you'll get the steed.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
619
Will buying crowns count if I buy them from a prepaid card?

Administrator
Dogsrock5656 on May 16, 2016 wrote:
Do you have to both buy crowns and membership for it or do you only need membership/crowns?
It's "either/or" not "both".

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Administrator
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on May 17, 2016 wrote:
Will buying crowns count if I buy them from a prepaid card?
yes!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Administrator
imagician26 on May 17, 2016 wrote:
So i read it (i just didn't understand it very well), but i don't know if i'll get the Valencian Steed mount (I have an active membership.), This is not really something important, just wondering.. So will i? XD
Yup! If your account is active on May 31st, you'll be good to go.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
619
One-Eyed Jack on May 17, 2016 wrote:
Yup! If your account is active on May 31st, you'll be good to go.
My mom bought me $5 in Crowns while on her account, since my account branches off from hers. Do I still get the Steed, even though the Crowns were bought on my mom's account?

Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
46
Will the Steed be very fast or just normal speed since it's free-ish? Btw I'm using it no matter the speed since it looks so cool but it would be nice for it to be very fast.

Thanks for listening,

Lvl 65

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
49
One-Eyed Jack on May 17, 2016 wrote:
Yes, your location doesn't matter.
Awesome!

Thanks for informing me.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
745
My membership expires the day after the deadline of having a membership. (6/01/2016). I will get it right? (I am paranoid because I don't think I will get crowns and I REALLY want it)

Ensign
Oct 25, 2013
4
One-Eyed Jack on May 17, 2016 wrote:
It's "either/or" not "both".
Thank you for clearing that up. can't wait for the test realm to go up. See ye in the spiral mateys.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1196
The picture of the Valencian steed is beautiful and cunningly designed. I am looking forward to its arrival. Thank you so much, KI, for such a magnificent present!

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
672
I'm guessing you will get only one for all six of your pirates, correct? Not one for each pirate.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9112
Rachel Dreamsong on May 18, 2016 wrote:
My membership expires the day after the deadline of having a membership. (6/01/2016). I will get it right? (I am paranoid because I don't think I will get crowns and I REALLY want it)
If your membership is still active on May 31st, then you'll get that steed, Rachel. I think you're safe.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
149
Jack, so I bought the $1.99 crowns pack on grub guardian, would this be enough to qualify for the mount?

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
49
Is it that you have to redeem crowns from a code or that you have to actually make the purchase?

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
49
....I mean, what if you buy a prepaid card before the month and then redeem the crowns from it this month, will I still get the mount?

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
49
....And another thing to add to that, what if I buy the prepaid card this month, is it too late for that to count, being about 10sh days away?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9112
buzz123432 on May 20, 2016 wrote:
....And another thing to add to that, what if I buy the prepaid card this month, is it too late for that to count, being about 10sh days away?
If you bought those crowns between May 1st and May 31st, then you're good to go. You can get the mount from a pre-paid card, as OEJ has stated above.
The notice does not say how the crowns must be purchased, so all methods of purchase are viable.

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
49
anecorbie on May 20, 2016 wrote:
If you bought those crowns between May 1st and May 31st, then you're good to go. You can get the mount from a pre-paid card, as OEJ has stated above.
The notice does not say how the crowns must be purchased, so all methods of purchase are viable.
Thanks!

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
49
Will spending some of the crowns you purchase for this effect the deal, say I spend the crowns I bought so I can get the Valencian Steed, Will I still get the mount if I spend the crowns?

1