Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Update

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 21, 2010
45
Perhaps, Bonnie Anne could answer this for me, but I was just curious as to why W101 gets so many more updates compared to Pirate. I understand that the teams are different, and that I'm no where near needing new content, but it just seems like Wizard is always updating something and Pirate hasn't had one for quite a while. Just curious. Thanks!

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
329
wizard101 has something along the lines of 5 times the player base that pirate does... unfortunately, they are gonna keep losing pirate players if there isn't an update soon.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9777
Rainbow0839 on Jun 29, 2015 wrote:
Perhaps, Bonnie Anne could answer this for me, but I was just curious as to why W101 gets so many more updates compared to Pirate. I understand that the teams are different, and that I'm no where near needing new content, but it just seems like Wizard is always updating something and Pirate hasn't had one for quite a while. Just curious. Thanks!
Pirate101 is a younger game than Wizard101. Wiz will be celebrating its sixth year on line, it has more players, true, but I don't believe that they are any more devoted or loyal than the P101 players.

Ensign
Dec 02, 2014
17
anecorbie on Jun 30, 2015 wrote:
Pirate101 is a younger game than Wizard101. Wiz will be celebrating its sixth year on line, it has more players, true, but I don't believe that they are any more devoted or loyal than the P101 players.
but because wizard101 been around longer then get more income in turn leads to more money for the game and in turn gives wizard101 more updates because they get more money to use on that game this game however has fewer players at the moment because one it has not come as far as wizard101 has and to it dose not get as much income right now as they update more then more players will be drawn into pirate101 that will lead to more income then more updates then more players but right now wizard101 is the bigger in getting money because more and more players have join that game over the years and they have been around sixth years

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
135
King Leo 46 on Jul 1, 2015 wrote:
but because wizard101 been around longer then get more income in turn leads to more money for the game and in turn gives wizard101 more updates because they get more money to use on that game this game however has fewer players at the moment because one it has not come as far as wizard101 has and to it dose not get as much income right now as they update more then more players will be drawn into pirate101 that will lead to more income then more updates then more players but right now wizard101 is the bigger in getting money because more and more players have join that game over the years and they have been around sixth years
True but its a bit ridiculous when it takes longer than two whole years for one tinie, tiny, storyline update. I know stuff comes up but I mean come on people give us something!

Ensign
Dec 24, 2014
17
i am a wizard101 and pirate101 player and i also see there are more updates in wizard101 and i have a few ideas for pirate101.

1. i would like fishing in pirate101 where we have special fishing holes in skyways.
2. i have an idea for easter like egg foo or something sells eggs and easter related stuff.
3.i think if its cristmas there will be a crab that can fold into a present and that the chest would be presents that has prizes in them like gear or pets and in rare places they will have the cristmas stuff in crown shop.

hope i see these update because these are the ones i really want to see.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2010
45
engelbrecht124s2 on Jul 2, 2015 wrote:
i am a wizard101 and pirate101 player and i also see there are more updates in wizard101 and i have a few ideas for pirate101.

1. i would like fishing in pirate101 where we have special fishing holes in skyways.
2. i have an idea for easter like egg foo or something sells eggs and easter related stuff.
3.i think if its cristmas there will be a crab that can fold into a present and that the chest would be presents that has prizes in them like gear or pets and in rare places they will have the cristmas stuff in crown shop.

hope i see these update because these are the ones i really want to see.
I'd rather see a level update for maxed pirates. That stuff can come later

Ensign
Nov 23, 2013
30
I know I haven't waited for so long like all you veterans have, and I'm only on MooShu, but think about it. KI must be working on something big, something so big and so awesome that it took two whole years! And they're still working on it! P101 has such a large fanbase, not as large as W101, but even so, they can't drop off the face of the earth without saying goodbye. If P101 were going to end up like Pixie Hollow (one of my childhood favorites) or Free Realms (also another favorite) they would have told us!

They've been giving us small updates to satisfy us in the eternal wait, but have you ever thought about what could they possibly be making, that it takes two whole years?

It must be a new world, or something else. Just think of the biggest, baddest, most EPIC thing you can think of. Imagine how hard they are working to perfect it. If this is a new world, it's going to be the best world P101 has ever seen.

Loyal Emmaline Ramsey, lvl 53