Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Unknown Crowns

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
I just logged into the game, went to the crown shop, and noticed that I had 5,000 crowns more than I did yesterday, but I didn't get any game cards, use the earn crown button, or play trivia. I checked my crowns history and the description said "Marketing:Customer Appreciation and Loyalty". I have no clue what happened or what i did to get these crowns and I never went looking for a way to get any either. Is this real or is this bugged?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Congrats! You were one of our honorable mention winners in the House Warming event!

http://kingsisleblog.com/2015/03/09/house-warming-event-results/

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
Bonnie Anne on Mar 9, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy!

Congrats! You were one of our honorable mention winners in the House Warming event!

http://kingsisleblog.com/2015/03/09/house-warming-event-results/
Honorable mention winner? I knew the contest existed but I thought it was something you had to sign up for. Well, I guess I got lucky getting that domed pyre. Thank you very much Bonnie, much obliged. I always just want to make sure that any crowns I get are from a legitimate source. Safety first, right?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Serpent10611 on Mar 9, 2015 wrote:
Honorable mention winner? I knew the contest existed but I thought it was something you had to sign up for. Well, I guess I got lucky getting that domed pyre. Thank you very much Bonnie, much obliged. I always just want to make sure that any crowns I get are from a legitimate source. Safety first, right?
Yes and let's not forget honor and honesty. You did the right thing and I am proud of you.
Major congrats on the contest prize. So many worked so hard to get any drop, your hard work playing finally paid you back. Well done.

Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 10, 2015 wrote:
Yes and let's not forget honor and honesty. You did the right thing and I am proud of you.
Major congrats on the contest prize. So many worked so hard to get any drop, your hard work playing finally paid you back. Well done.
Thanks Chrissy, but truth be told, this was unintentional. I knew there was a contest but I had no interest in joining it; I'm not really the competitive type. And I certainly didn't expect to accidentally win something from it. The fact that I just-so-happen to get a domed pyre on that specific day was just luck, the whole luck, and nothing but the luck. I really wish I was that lucky with packs; bought soooooooooo many yet I only got one companion, while in the test realm. But I guess luck works in strange ways.