Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Uga Buga?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 14, 2015
Ahoy!

I'm a privateer, and I saw uga buga in the crow shop. I'm wondering if he might come in handy, since I have quite a few will buffs and Old Scratch's mojo flows. Thoughts?

Ensign
Jan 28, 2016
Hello. Since you are going to use old scratch, why not use Emmett, he can heal. Privy class companions can gain scratch's buff without being next to him, only witch and privy can do that. You don't need to purchase uga buga. I played privy and made it to valencia just by using scratch, marchoiness, emmett, gracie, lucky jack, and cat beard. My opinion is that scratch is a MUST HAVE for witch and privy, (musk if you use the bombs from Moo Manchu gears). Other than that, do waste 6000 crown just for another companion, when you already have a good selection in the beginning of the game. (Marchoiness, emmeet and scratch.)

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
Being a privateer myself, I've discovered that privateers do well with pretty much any companion because their boosts don't single out companions by class. Uga Buga is one of the best choices for a witchdoctor companion (Mormo is better but only witchdoctors get him )

Lieutenant
Nov 14, 2015
gamerman129 on Jul 30, 2017 wrote:
Being a privateer myself, I've discovered that privateers do well with pretty much any companion because their boosts don't single out companions by class. Uga Buga is one of the best choices for a witchdoctor companion (Mormo is better but only witchdoctors get him )
Thanks! :)

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012