Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Two questions for you vets

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
1. I see a number of wrecked ships in the skyway/water. Do they offer anything or do anything? Should I be checking them out?

2. How do I refill energy other than with crowns?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
sandy20850 on Mar 23, 2022 wrote:
1. I see a number of wrecked ships in the skyway/water. Do they offer anything or do anything? Should I be checking them out?

1. In some skyways, the wrecked ships will have small crates floating near them that can be picked up by hitting "x" for small amounts of Gold.

2. Refilling energy can only be done with Crowns, unless your pirate can level up.

Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
sandy20850 on Mar 23, 2022 wrote:

I assume you are talking about the wrecks of wooden mass that like to show up sparingly, they are mainly used as side quest objectives, I'm not 100% sure but I think they show up usually after a ship is destroyed, player ships, but I could be wrong about that.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Swissmiss6000 on Apr 25, 2022 wrote:
I assume you are talking about the wrecks of wooden mass that like to show up sparingly, they are mainly used as side quest objectives, I'm not 100% sure but I think they show up usually after a ship is destroyed, player ships, but I could be wrong about that.
No, I'm talking about the wrecks that can be seen in between the windlanes of certain Stormgates. If you can sail close enough, you can see the Press X and receive some gold.

I'm not speaking about the loot "wreckage" that appears when an enemy ship is sunk without boarding.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Apr 5, 2022 wrote:
1. In some skyways, the wrecked ships will have small crates floating near them that can be picked up by hitting "x" for small amounts of Gold.

2. Refilling energy can only be done with Crowns, unless your pirate can level up.

2. The Beast Master pack includes accessories that can slowly refill energy used in pet training. Yeah, still needs crowns and luck to get those.

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
No, but that would be neat. My one beef with the game is that it is so structured there really aren't any discoveries to be made aside from the random gold chests.

It would be awesome if they could incorporate something where running around and exploring might allow us to stumble into finding weapons or clothing items or something.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ThriftyTiffanyWebb on Jun 4, 2022 wrote:
No, but that would be neat. My one beef with the game is that it is so structured there really aren't any discoveries to be made aside from the random gold chests.

It would be awesome if they could incorporate something where running around and exploring might allow us to stumble into finding weapons or clothing items or something.
That is an awesome idea! Free furniture items to be found *like in w101?) or maybe a special badge?

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 6, 2022 wrote:
That is an awesome idea! Free furniture items to be found *like in w101?) or maybe a special badge?
I'll take anything! Have you ever played Fate? It's so much fun breaking things and finding stuff, lol.

I'm imagining wandering behind a waterfall or into a hidden nook and there's a sword or pair of boots or unique housing item.

I dunno. It just seems like all these amazing worlds were created but we just kind of run through them to tick off the items on our quest list, barely even aware of our surroundings. Having a more immersive experience outside of the quests would add a whole new level of fun and interest.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
ThriftyTiffanyWebb on Jun 7, 2022 wrote:
I'll take anything! Have you ever played Fate? It's so much fun breaking things and finding stuff, lol.

I'm imagining wandering behind a waterfall or into a hidden nook and there's a sword or pair of boots or unique housing item.

I dunno. It just seems like all these amazing worlds were created but we just kind of run through them to tick off the items on our quest list, barely even aware of our surroundings. Having a more immersive experience outside of the quests would add a whole new level of fun and interest.
Yes, I used to play Fate. Great ideas, I only hope that something like this gets implemented.