Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Trophies and Treasure?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 18, 2013
When I looked into my backpack once, I found a category called "treasure" that had nothing. I was really curious about what this was since no matter what, nothing would go in there. I looked it up, but found nothing. Recently, I was buying items from a vendor when I noticed a "trophies" category, with nothing. I checked the bazaar to see if there were some trophies, but when I clicked it (which usually means there are some) there was nothing. So I was wondering if anyone can explain what trophies and treasure are. Could they be the same thing?

Witty Reed Templeton level 33 Swashbuckler

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
trophies are items you get from a accomplishment like for completing the gunn's gold quest line you get a pile of treasure. Treasures are rare items that you can get in the tribal pack.

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 62 witch doctor

Ensign
Nov 18, 2013
Kronosroses on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
trophies are items you get from a accomplishment like for completing the gunn's gold quest line you get a pile of treasure. Treasures are rare items that you can get in the tribal pack.

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 62 witch doctor
Thanks! That really helped, I felt like I was missing something when I saw those 2 things...

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013