Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Troggy Companion Builds

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
I don't know why, but I just really like having troggies as companions. (Yes, even the yule trogg). However, I'm curious about what build I should give my two faithful troggy companions: Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah and yule trogg. Please give me some suggestions, help keep the glory of these brave and noble troggies alive!

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
mr idea on Aug 21, 2017 wrote:
I don't know why, but I just really like having troggies as companions. (Yes, even the yule trogg). However, I'm curious about what build I should give my two faithful troggy companions: Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah and yule trogg. Please give me some suggestions, help keep the glory of these brave and noble troggies alive!
I cant help with Yule Trog but as for Eep, I recommend going offense with him. sadly he cannot get Readied Spell 2 or 3 on his own but he can handle himself well. I suggest Mojo Echo 3 and Mojo Rising 2. also make sure his spell power is up high so his poison does the most it can.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
For Eek, I gave him Mojo Echo 3 and Mojo Rising 2 (along with his starting epic, Readied Spell)
For the Yule Trogg, I gave him Relentless 2 and Vengeance Strike 2 (the Yule Trogg doesn't receive too many epics yet so he still has some untapped potential)

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
the minutemen on Aug 22, 2017 wrote:
I cant help with Yule Trog but as for Eep, I recommend going offense with him. sadly he cannot get Readied Spell 2 or 3 on his own but he can handle himself well. I suggest Mojo Echo 3 and Mojo Rising 2. also make sure his spell power is up high so his poison does the most it can.
Actually the poison damage is based off of weapon power. I've noticed when I use Firstmate's Boon on him the amount of damage the poison does goes up

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
gamerman129 on Aug 22, 2017 wrote:
Actually the poison damage is based off of weapon power. I've noticed when I use Firstmate's Boon on him the amount of damage the poison does goes up
actually no. the poison (assassin mist) is 75% of users spell power. so when scratch buffs the user the poison get stronger.