Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Treasure slot

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I have played this since release and I have never noticed the treasure slot till today just found out I have a chalice cup looking thing there. Has there been a update or have I been blind all this time. I can't do anything with it I can't sell it or put it down in my house anyone know what it is.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
you probably got it in a pack. you can sell those to anyone except the bazaar guy and get 8000-10000 gold i think

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
demonic47 on Apr 12, 2015 wrote:
I have played this since release and I have never noticed the treasure slot till today just found out I have a chalice cup looking thing there. Has there been a update or have I been blind all this time. I can't do anything with it I can't sell it or put it down in my house anyone know what it is.
Did you buy a Beast pack? If so that's a totem which grants extra energy when training pets, if you wish to sell it, go to a free trader like Jolly Roger in Avery's Court. As you found out it can't be sold in the bazaar.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Both of the packs included Treasure, I think, so if you didn't buy it, did you redeem a code or were you gifted one? It's an easy way to transfer gold to other characters if you stash it in your Shared Bank for a rainy day.

:)

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I wish it was a totem it's a cup like a prize for a contest and yes I had opened a beast pack. I had no idea they had put a treasure slot on our pirates thanks for the Info big help as always.