Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Training Point Buyback

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 12, 2011
I went on test realm to see about the new trainers and what they have to offer, but it turned out i needed training points so i went to a class trainer and saw that the training point buyback was free for the first one. Then went along and did my stuff. The next day I went on the Live Realm to see if buying the training points for the first time was free over there, and it was! I was able to get better stuff for my Buccaneer and Privateer (havent done it for swashbuckler yet), then told my friends about it, and they said that they couldnt get it back for free. Is this a glitch or is this lucky, because they told me that they never tried to buyback their training points for their pirates. They even went on their other ones and still couldnt buyback.

Fiery Jonathan Nightingale-Level 65
Stingy Jonathan Nightingale-Level 65
Cautious Jonathan Nightingale-Level 63

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Jonathan Nightinga... on Jul 20, 2015 wrote:
I went on test realm to see about the new trainers and what they have to offer, but it turned out i needed training points so i went to a class trainer and saw that the training point buyback was free for the first one. Then went along and did my stuff. The next day I went on the Live Realm to see if buying the training points for the first time was free over there, and it was! I was able to get better stuff for my Buccaneer and Privateer (havent done it for swashbuckler yet), then told my friends about it, and they said that they couldnt get it back for free. Is this a glitch or is this lucky, because they told me that they never tried to buyback their training points for their pirates. They even went on their other ones and still couldnt buyback.

Fiery Jonathan Nightingale-Level 65
Stingy Jonathan Nightingale-Level 65
Cautious Jonathan Nightingale-Level 63
I believe that your first buy back is free, then it costs crowns.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Possibly what happened is that you didn't reset your Training Points and/or Practice Points after the Advanced Companion Update from May 2014 when 1 reset was allowed for free.

Ensign
May 12, 2011
The Helpful Pirate on Jul 21, 2015 wrote:
Possibly what happened is that you didn't reset your Training Points and/or Practice Points after the Advanced Companion Update from May 2014 when 1 reset was allowed for free.
when that maybe why others dont remember that they may have reset it