Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tradable Ships?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 19, 2019
Hey I know that they said a years back that ships will never be able to be traded between characters but I haven't been on in a few years. Have they changed it to where only crown ships can be traded between characters or something similar? Because I don't really want to have to buy every thing again for another character that I'm going to be making later.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
NightWolf643 on Feb 20, 2019 wrote:
Hey I know that they said a years back that ships will never be able to be traded between characters but I haven't been on in a few years. Have they changed it to where only crown ships can be traded between characters or something similar? Because I don't really want to have to buy every thing again for another character that I'm going to be making later.
No, ships still cannot be traded. You don't need to buy them with Crowns, but if you do, realize that they are for one pirate, just like companions.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
NightWolf643 on Feb 20, 2019 wrote:
You can't trade ships ( crowns or otherwise ). The ships you buy for gold are quite good. I don't think bundle ship gear is trade-able, you might try and see, so long as it's compatable with your ship & level.