Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

This is horrible

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 26, 2012
I am level 18 and fighting with a friend who is also level 18, we are working in cool ranch and every time we try too fight we get destroyed you need to lower the difficulty in cool ranch, we have done every side quest up to this point so we are as high in level as we can be, please fix this!

~Fearless John Bowman Buccaneer~

Ensign
Apr 13, 2010
I agree, lots of the places in Cool Ranch have the difficulty set way too high.

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
I am currently level 26 and have been able to solo everything. At the moment its been a fairly even match with my musketeer going up against other musketeers who have first and last strike and multiple shots every time I hit them. If I don't train up my companions to a close level to my character I wouldn't do well, when I do train them I can tell a difference. A lot of people who are struggling simply aren't training as they should be.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
If you could give more information, it would be really helpful for people to give you advice.

Who are you trying to fight (on land or in the sky)?
What quest are you on that you're having difficulty with (or is it all of them so far)?
What level of gear do you have?
What level are your companions?
What type of ship do you have (if you're having difficult fights w/ships)?

There is a big jump in difficulty once you get to Cool Ranch. Level 18, if all previous side quests are done, is where you should be starting there.

Lazy Lenora Leech
Buccaneer L43
Nautical L43

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I first got to Cool Ranch when I was a level 18 Privateer and had done all the side quests up till then. I was able to survive and thrive by doing quests that didn't involve fighting until I was about level 21. Sounds like you need to go back and do some side Quests to level up.