Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

This is a special day...

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
I know,and I can't think of anyone offhand who doesn't have a membership,but you,Chrissy,more than anyone know of my sticky situation,and why I sympathize a lot with those who can see this very post,and have no voice with which to make manifest their will to party with us.This is why I pointed it out.

Oh and Misty,I believe that there is no limit.

One Eyed Jack,Bonnie Anne,or anyone else who may be reading this,mind asking Dockmaster Dan(the developer,not the NPC),what the limit of passengers on a ship is?
There is a limit, I have been blocked from porting to a ship for that very reason. I just don't know what it is.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
Well, Misty I'm pretty sure the limit is four pirates, same as the dungeons and instances. We actually hit the limit on a couple of ships during the last message board party.

oh and...
Happy Barfday One-Eyed Jack!
Well I know it is more than four as I have been on ships with full battles yet I could still run around and get some great close up screenshots of the battle action.

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Happy birthday Jack. You never fail to make me smile as I read your posts, so many happy returns.
May the hop be with you

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
I do believe I missed it... Sorry, wasn't paying attention to the dates. Looks like it was awesome. Unless I'm thinking about something else, which I very well could be... but if it already happened, I feel so late.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
I slept through the party
:(
It's OK Rachel, There will be other parties, you know us. At least you are well rested. *Chrissy Hugs*