Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thing's will not load!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 29, 2008
I need help! When i enter the game the loading circle pops up loads a few things but then goes away! I have checked and my computer has all the right requirements. Thanks for any help.

From a loyal Musketeer

Administrator
Just a question for you. Is the failure to load that you're reporting interrupting or interfering with your game play? If not, it may be as designed. You should naturally load new content as you encounter it.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
I was trying to use the code for the decoration item for pirate101 the other day .... and everytime i try it the redeem code box keeps showing up to the top left corner of my screen and will freeze up before i can accept the item or enter in the real code.

Do Something!

the black pirate, Level 50

Administrator
Try switching to a different browser to redeem your code and let me know if that works better. I've had a report that there are some issues redeeming the code in Safari (although I'm unsure if that's Safari on Mac, iPhone/iPad/iPod, or Windows).

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Thank you! it work on my ipad so i was able to claim the gift.I was using firefox when i tried to enter it before this post.Do you think you could look into that?

Black, Level 50

Ensign
Apr 15, 2010
Everytime i get on a friends ship it wont load and i get sent back to the life fountain! what is the meaning of this?!Plz Tell Me!
-TayTay lvl 76 w101 Balance-
-TayTay lvl 15 p101 Swashbuckler-