Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the three highest damage slashy/smashy weapon

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 20, 2010
I have a level 65 buccaneer and am looking for one of the following: Axe of the Minotaur Lords, Hykssoss Falcoin and The Sword of Talos, I have done these dungeons many a time but i never get them could some one tell me what is going on, is there something i should do or what

Bold Ryan Ironside lv. 65

Ensign
Aug 23, 2009
I'd verify dropping boss-as if you haven't already-and just keep farming. It is frustrating I know, but will help fill a chest or two with loot to use or sell and plenty of gold. I farmed Cadmus for weeks to get Blades of Shade, thought it was a lost cause multiple times and finally dropped. Good luck and happy looting.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Bold Ryan Ironside on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
I have a level 65 buccaneer and am looking for one of the following: Axe of the Minotaur Lords, Hykssoss Falcoin and The Sword of Talos, I have done these dungeons many a time but i never get them could some one tell me what is going on, is there something i should do or what

Bold Ryan Ironside lv. 65
buy crowns they speed up the process with the second chance chest