Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Mystery Of The Orchard Plateau

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
I noticed a place in skull island, where the Water Moles are, it's called Orchard Plateau. We never visit it by the main quest (I know because I finished it) so I wondered, what is the Orchard Plateau for?

~Dead-eye Octavio Devereaux, level 65 Witchdoctor~ (Bald Eagle Witchdoctor)

~Fearful Zane Parker, level 18 Buccaneer~ (this account)

~Fearless Jill Davis, level 11 Swashbuckler~ (this account)

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
My guess is K I is leaving room to add a new quest area at some point in the future. I read that in Wizard they wished they had made a few more usable door openings in a lot of places because of how much the game grew. In Pirate, they learned from that and have programmed more, that they can use to add new areas later. That's why there are so very many cave doors all over the place too. I, too, am looking forward to seeing what is up on that plateau.

Developer
No, we already use it. It's for a promotion quest for one of the Presidio guys, so based on how your parents died you may not ever need to go up there.

Administrator
Thanks, Blind Mew!

In fact it looks like it's for Milo Greytail's Promotion according to the Pirate101 Central wiki.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
Cool. On my Buccaneer account I have a Milo Greytail.

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
It is nice to know what it is for. It's such a cool looking entry to an area, too bad those without Milo won't see it. I'm glad one of my lower level pirates has him. I'll be patient. I do like when our pirates are sent back to find cool new stuff in earlier areas we thought were done though.