The Heck?

AuthorMessage
Sweet Talker
Jul 15, 2013
OK I have a major problamo I keep on seeing people with two birdo pistols called the helios brace and I am really ticked of I tried the forums they didn't show it but the funny thing is it is tradeable sellable and auctionable if anyone knows anything about this please respond I cant find anything. i:

Honey Buncher
Jan 02, 2012
The Helios Set is No Auction and only available in the crowns shop.

Luv Ya Leader
Mar 10, 2009
CanaanBC on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
OK I have a major problamo I keep on seeing people with two birdo pistols called the helios brace and I am really ticked of I tried the forums they didn't show it but the funny thing is it is tradeable sellable and auctionable if anyone knows anything about this please respond I cant find anything. i:
It's called the Nemean Brace and is dropped by Atropos, Diana, Sssiva & Zeena. My musketeer picked it up while farming Zeena.

Be Mine Beginner
Dec 23, 2012
No its not it is called the Helios Brace I have seen it too and its stronger than the Nemean Brace. Does ANYONE know where it is?!

Dear One Defender
Jun 17, 2013
Hey there CanaanBC.

I know exactly what "Two-Bird" Shooty weapon you are referring to and yes it is called the Helios Brace. I received that weapon on my Buccaneer and it was dropped from Zeena. Although similar to the other weapons mentioned here in this thread, it is it's own, unique weapon. I was going to add it to the Wiki (so far it has eluded it), but didn't have a lot of time to, so I posted it on Central for the Wiki Masters to add when they were able to.

If you are a member of Pirate101 Central, you can check out this thread, where I documented the Helios Brace as being dropped by Zeena and provided the Stat Card and an Image. If you are not a member, you should still be able to view the images but the images may be very small compared to logging in and viewing them as a member.

Hope this helps and good luck getting the Helios Brace for your pirate!