Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

That's a spooky man, man!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
What is the scariest thing in Pirate101 in your opinion? For me, definelty (I am trash as spelling.) has to be a tie between the Eagles Shade and Ki-Rin. The eagle shade are so mysterious, and aggressive to boot, and the Ki-Rin has the noises. Oh, the noises!

Also Phule, but he's more of a side-fear, even though he is part of the main villain squad. The reason is because I read this post once, that suggested that Phule was just a figment of the pirate's imagination, and while Blind Mew has confirmed that to be false, I still can't see it the same way as I did before. Also, the split personality thing gives me the mega-chills.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Cody Lighthunter on Sep 27, 2015 wrote:
What is the scariest thing in Pirate101 in your opinion? For me, definelty (I am trash as spelling.) has to be a tie between the Eagles Shade and Ki-Rin. The eagle shade are so mysterious, and aggressive to boot, and the Ki-Rin has the noises. Oh, the noises!

Also Phule, but he's more of a side-fear, even though he is part of the main villain squad. The reason is because I read this post once, that suggested that Phule was just a figment of the pirate's imagination, and while Blind Mew has confirmed that to be false, I still can't see it the same way as I did before. Also, the split personality thing gives me the mega-chills.
The scariest thing for me in the game is is either the undead monkey's in the monkey's paw quest (the detail on their designs on the planning screen are pretty creepy, or Annabelle, the ghost chicken that seems to follow you through cool ranch. She is found in two places, or maybe three. She seems to be in trouble, but I don't think that is ever resolved.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Hmmm, something scary you say?

It's gotta be Diablo Cut. I did not enjoy it one bit. It's dark, creep monkeys are everywhere, just, no.

Ensign
May 23, 2014
Voodoo Cornelius on Sep 27, 2015 wrote:
The scariest thing for me in the game is is either the undead monkey's in the monkey's paw quest (the detail on their designs on the planning screen are pretty creepy, or Annabelle, the ghost chicken that seems to follow you through cool ranch. She is found in two places, or maybe three. She seems to be in trouble, but I don't think that is ever resolved.
I'm intrigued. Annabelle is the ghost chicken that you meet at the beginning of Miranda, yes? Where else can she be seen?

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Kan The Destroyer on Sep 29, 2015 wrote:
I'm intrigued. Annabelle is the ghost chicken that you meet at the beginning of Miranda, yes? Where else can she be seen?
In a cage somewhere else in cool ranch, a ghost chicken will appear, however, she disappears when you get close. I think it is the same place that Timmy is captured, or maybe sanders. I don't remember.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Kan The Destroyer on Sep 29, 2015 wrote:
She wanders around Miranda, usually you see her in the graveyard. But you can also see her in one of the cages in the Old Jailhouse ( Tumbleweed skyway ).
I thought she was more sad than spooky.
I haven't seen anything that I can qualify as terrifying, yet.
Cavern of the Crescent Moon? I laughed when the skeletal monkeys lost their heads.