Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Test Realm ready again yet?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I know to wait, but the anticipation about the first major story update is slowly getting to me! Should the wait be a little bit longer before it's ready to be active again? If so, then at least post an image teaser about it in silhouette form or something. Silhouettes in image teasers pose some to much suspense and guessing among others. Give it a try.

Administrator
Our Marketing loves to plan out fun things like this!

When the Test Realm is ready, you'll see the Sneak Peek flag when you log in. We have not yet made any announcements concerning the next major story update to the game. For now the closest we have to offer is The Frogfather's Producer's Letter: "Looking ahead, 2013 is going to offer a veritable treasure trove of all-new Pirate adventures and we can't wait to unveil new Worlds, Quests, Gameplay features, Ships, Equipment and the wide-variety of Companions and fantastic Combat Attacks now in the works."

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 18, 2013 wrote:
Our Marketing loves to plan out fun things like this!

When the Test Realm is ready, you'll see the Sneak Peek flag when you log in. We have not yet made any announcements concerning the next major story update to the game. For now the closest we have to offer is The Frogfather's Producer's Letter: "Looking ahead, 2013 is going to offer a veritable treasure trove of all-new Pirate adventures and we can't wait to unveil new Worlds, Quests, Gameplay features, Ships, Equipment and the wide-variety of Companions and fantastic Combat Attacks now in the works."
I saw the 2 mystery images placed so far, and they're quite intriguing! Are they hinting the new major story Book to Pirate101 since launch? I can't tell. I wish to know!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Trimond297 on Apr 25, 2013 wrote:
I saw the 2 mystery images placed so far, and they're quite intriguing! Are they hinting the new major story Book to Pirate101 since launch? I can't tell. I wish to know!
I'm thinking by the images, it is Marleybone and Krokotopia.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
The next pieces of Book 13 are a Valencia Epxansion, Marleybone, and Aquila.

See you in the Spiral!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Sniper Rose on Apr 26, 2013 wrote:
I'm thinking by the images, it is Marleybone and Krokotopia.
Nvm, now I think Marleybone and Aquila. Krokatopia doesn't have a speck of green or no eagle statues.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Sniper Rose on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
Nvm, now I think Marleybone and Aquila. Krokatopia doesn't have a speck of green or no eagle statues.
But is the fire image actually Valencia cause it's all dark and it has pretty ribbon lights and they sure looks like Valencia. Also there's a picture if you go to see the game-> pirate's world -> then go to explore Valencia. There is a picture of one of their cities there then compare it to the image! See if you do agree!

Ensign
Oct 10, 2011
Well duh!(no offense)anyone who's played wizard101 or heard of Marleybone knows its the only worlds in night time like that with industrial period like machines. Also Aquila has been mentioned many times of being Greek like with bird inhabitants, look at the structures and statues on the top. I'm 100% those two pictures are Marleybone and Aquila. Lv.50