swashbuckler, privateer, and musketeer best weapon

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
324
hey, i have been playing p101 alot lately, and decided that since i have 3 pirates now at level 65, i should start looking and farming for the best weapons available. so: what are the best weapons at level 65 for privateers, Swashbucklers, and Musketeers?

currently i use the blades of shade on my sb, antinous' blades on my priv, and leonis' breath for my musk.

any and all tips are helpful!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 19, 2012
292
Blixet on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
hey, i have been playing p101 alot lately, and decided that since i have 3 pirates now at level 65, i should start looking and farming for the best weapons available. so: what are the best weapons at level 65 for privateers, Swashbucklers, and Musketeers?

currently i use the blades of shade on my sb, antinous' blades on my priv, and leonis' breath for my musk.

any and all tips are helpful!
Sounds like you already have the best...not including Crown Shop weapons.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
288
Blixet on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
hey, i have been playing p101 alot lately, and decided that since i have 3 pirates now at level 65, i should start looking and farming for the best weapons available. so: what are the best weapons at level 65 for privateers, Swashbucklers, and Musketeers?

currently i use the blades of shade on my sb, antinous' blades on my priv, and leonis' breath for my musk.

any and all tips are helpful!
For privateer the best is definitely axe of the minatour lords, if you've trained big choppy weapons.
Leonis' breath is great for musketeers at max, i see no better weapon than the crowns one.
Blades of shade is also very good. I'd say you've got the best gear already!

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
324
Spiral Cowboy on Aug 3, 2014 wrote:
Sounds like you already have the best...not including Crown Shop weapons.
really? i know that except for crown weapons the blades of shade are the best for swashbucklers. but antinous' blades and leonis' breath are the best for musks and privs?

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2013
63
BOS for SB
AOTML for P
LB for M

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
74
Pheonix breath from aquilla is the best for musketeer, so far. They will release more in the next chapter ( they did not finish the entire game yet, your left hanging at lvl 65, it says: to be continued, and the monkey is like: Check back soon for the next exciting chapter), hopefully we will be able to got to wizard 101 worlds like krokotopia and grizzleheim. I mean, theres only 1 world so far that u can go to in both wizard101 and pirate101, which is Marleybone. When the next chapter comes out, i hope we will be able to go to: Darkmoor, Krokotopia, Grizzleheim, POLARIS! ( I mean it looks so epic from the picture in F.F.S ( Frog fathers sanctum).

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
324
Daring Destiny Dov... on Aug 4, 2014 wrote:
Pheonix breath from aquilla is the best for musketeer, so far. They will release more in the next chapter ( they did not finish the entire game yet, your left hanging at lvl 65, it says: to be continued, and the monkey is like: Check back soon for the next exciting chapter), hopefully we will be able to got to wizard 101 worlds like krokotopia and grizzleheim. I mean, theres only 1 world so far that u can go to in both wizard101 and pirate101, which is Marleybone. When the next chapter comes out, i hope we will be able to go to: Darkmoor, Krokotopia, Grizzleheim, POLARIS! ( I mean it looks so epic from the picture in F.F.S ( Frog fathers sanctum).
there is also mooshu. and i am familiar with how the game ends, i was just wondering if i was best equipped for the nefarious tower, whenever it will be revealed.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 19, 2012
292
Blixet on Aug 3, 2014 wrote:
really? i know that except for crown weapons the blades of shade are the best for swashbucklers. but antinous' blades and leonis' breath are the best for musks and privs?
The difference would be marginal between what you have now and what is considered the "top gear". If you have a lot of time on your hands and don't get bored of constantly farming then try to get the Axe of the Minotaur Lords and Phoenix Breath. Myself? I have lots of pirate business to attend to other than farming. Of course I have a very limited attention span so yeah. What were we talking about? Oh yeah...weapons. You've got yourself some good stuff there so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Plus my Swashbuckler stomped a Privy who had the Minotaur's Axe in pvp the other day so remember, young Jedi...the weapons don't make the pirate.