Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

swashbuckler companion help please.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 13, 2011
right now I need help figuring out which companions are good for questing. currently I use Fan Flanders, Subodai, and Bonnie Anne and I am pretty sure I am not using the best companions I can be using. so my questions are which companions should I use (I don't have El Toro yet). I am a level 25 swashbuckler in cool ranch. also which talents and epics should I give them (burst fire, rough, accurate, vengeance strike, etc.) its cool if have to reset them.

any and all help from the community would be hugely appreciated and I look forward to see any help as I really need it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
the awesome pyroma... on Jun 28, 2016 wrote:
right now I need help figuring out which companions are good for questing. currently I use Fan Flanders, Subodai, and Bonnie Anne and I am pretty sure I am not using the best companions I can be using. so my questions are which companions should I use (I don't have El Toro yet). I am a level 25 swashbuckler in cool ranch. also which talents and epics should I give them (burst fire, rough, accurate, vengeance strike, etc.) its cool if have to reset them.

any and all help from the community would be hugely appreciated and I look forward to see any help as I really need it.
A lot of it depends on what class you are fighting. You don't want to throw in companions that are the same class as your next enemy. Mix it up so that strengths will counter your enemies weaknesses. For example, Bonnie Ann is a great fighter but will just trigger epics (Yea, pun totally intended ) of other musketeers. Switch them up and see what works best with what. Experiment and have some fun with it.

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
I would recommend using Fan Flanders, Sarah Steele and Bonnie Anne. When you are get El Toro, replace Sarah Steele with him, the extra dodge and accuracy is nice when you do his promotion.

As for epics, get Fan Flanders riposte, blade storm and relentless.

Get Sarah Steele Riposte 2 and Blade Storm

Get Bonnie Anne Burst Fire 2 and Double Tap 2

When you get El Toro, get Riposte 2, relentless and blade storm

For talents, give all of them rough, tough and agile. For the last talent, give Fan, El Toro and Sarah Steele dodgy and give Bonnie, accurate

Lvl 70
Lvl 60
Lvl 22