Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Swash Gear?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 06, 2018
Hello Pirate Community,

I was recently looking at my Swashbuckler's gear and I realized that it's not exactly "up to code." So I was wondering if you all could help me out. I am max level and I want to know the best gear for an "rush or attack" style swashbuckler. Please use this format when giving me your preferences. Also, I would prefer if the gear is not anything you buy with crowns unless absolutely necessary for my type of Swash.

Hat-
Outfit-
Boots-
Weapon-
Accessory (Eye-patch and what not)-
Totem-
Charm-
Ring-
Also, I have more pets than I know what to do with, so some pet talents and epics suggestions would be great. Many thanks, James.70 Swash

Community Leader
You can check this piece out for recommendations for swash gear. It provides what you want in an easily digestible format. https://finalbastion.com/pirate101-guides/p101-gear-ships-mounts/pirate101-best-pve-gear-all-classes/

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Ensign
Apr 21, 2020
Matthew525011 on Feb 22, 2020 wrote:
You can check this piece out for recommendations for swash gear. It provides what you want in an easily digestible format. https://finalbastion.com/pirate101-guides/p101-gear-ships-mounts/pirate101-best-pve-gear-all-classes/
Can someone tell me where the yonin garb and tantojustu headband, asclepius talisman and shoes kg fanus spawn? I will be really grateful

Ensign
Apr 21, 2020
Can someone tell me where the yonin garb, asclepius talisman, shoes of fanus and tantojutsu headband drop? Pls someone answer I will be really grateful

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KgKai77 on May 12, 2020 wrote:
Can someone tell me where the yonin garb, asclepius talisman, shoes of fanus and tantojutsu headband drop? Pls someone answer I will be really grateful
Just check P101 Central wiki as Mathew suggested - type in what you're looking for and you'll get that info.
However, I believe Friar Sand drops the tantojutsu head band, and I have received the shoes of faunus from a companion doing the Scavengin' task. ( that's rare, though. )