Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

subata and amber horde ships

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
I've been trying to defeat the ten amber horde ships i need to get Chagatai to like me and it only says i've defeated 4 and I've at least defeated like 6. So what's going on?

Administrator
It's hard to say, but make sure you're defeating the right ships in the area. There could be a couple of different factions floating around in that area (like the Jade Fleet).

(If your quest arrow is pointing you toward some incorrect ships, please let us know!)

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 28, 2013 wrote:
It's hard to say, but make sure you're defeating the right ships in the area. There could be a couple of different factions floating around in that area (like the Jade Fleet).

(If your quest arrow is pointing you toward some incorrect ships, please let us know!)
well the arrow is pointing to amber horde but it just won't say that i defeated more than four and its been at least seven now.

Kindly Pearl Kringle lvl 46

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Also, the high level amber horde ships do NOT count toward your quest goal. The easy ones work, though.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Row4n412 on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
Also, the high level amber horde ships do NOT count toward your quest goal. The easy ones work, though.
I just defeated another Amber Horde Ship. It's been at least nine now and I really want to get to marleybone but I don't know how to fix this :(. Oh and this ship was another regular one without a boss on it.