Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Storyline Until Now?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 07, 2013
Hi, I'm Quinn, a level 65 Bucc. I haven't played in AWHILE. I don't remember the current details of what's going on in the Spiral. Can someone explain the storyline to a max (or prior to update) Bucc so I can full understand what's going on now as I play?

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Shadow of the Past on Jun 30, 2016 wrote:
Hi, I'm Quinn, a level 65 Bucc. I haven't played in AWHILE. I don't remember the current details of what's going on in the Spiral. Can someone explain the storyline to a max (or prior to update) Bucc so I can full understand what's going on now as I play?
Deacon has captured you and is transporting you to a prison to pay for your misdeeds, you get saved and hide in skull island. After getting the remains of gunns gold you work to establish a treaty between skull island and monquista. You get gortez, the monquistan royalty turns on you, you and gortez become friends and form a resistance against monquista. Eventually upon returning to Skull island you find avery is spreading rumors you have pollo's map, you go to valencia to get one peice too late! then you go to cool ranch in search of another.
Bla bla bla talking quests quests quests Blood has the ship and pollo map stashed somwhere you need to hunt him down but you don't know where you talk to the original toro who is deeply saddened by what he has done to his family and you help re unite them he never knew all along but you go to tumbleweed to kill the bronco's for blocking your path to haunted skyway where blood is. More talking you get it and kill deacon who was following you, next piece in mooshu you get along with yaks, general tso got the map of off egg foo young then sells it too rooke you go to subata to translate the few pieces you have then after loads of work you find out it can only be translated if you have them all together you go to marleybone after catbeards piece you become an officer by saving marleybone and killing rooke and destroying beechead then catbeard didn't have his piece cause you already had it from the remains of gunns treasure. You go to Aquila cause argos has a piece bla bla bla you get it after a load of work and find out the machine birds are a secret message asking for help to defeat kane.