Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Story Advancement?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 31, 2008
I've been playing Pirate 101 since it first came out and I love(d) it. Not that I have a problem with all the tweaks and add-ons to the game, but when are we going to actually see the next part of the storyline?! It has been almost a full year since anything was done to advance the main story and Ruthless Robert Roberts (me) is bored.

I have no problem giving King's Isle all my hard-earned money, but it's kinda pointless when all I do is scour the Spiral looking for something I have not yet done (hint: I've done almost every single quest, side-quest).

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
themadrob on Sep 12, 2014 wrote:
I've been playing Pirate 101 since it first came out and I love(d) it. Not that I have a problem with all the tweaks and add-ons to the game, but when are we going to actually see the next part of the storyline?! It has been almost a full year since anything was done to advance the main story and Ruthless Robert Roberts (me) is bored.

I have no problem giving King's Isle all my hard-earned money, but it's kinda pointless when all I do is scour the Spiral looking for something I have not yet done (hint: I've done almost every single quest, side-quest).
:D well luckily you can go hunt the Nefarious tower's loot for the time being. Ratbeard and Blind Mew really want the new book. Speaking of the Blind cat, I haven't seen him in quite a while.

Perhaps it is a sign?