Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

stormzilla to hard for me help!!!???

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
I think you should lower stormzilla's health its not fair stupendor-x's health 1818 and stormzilla's health 2904 why do this to us c'omon please lower it!!!!?????

Ensign
Feb 16, 2011
buddyclyde on Dec 21, 2012 wrote:
I think you should lower stormzilla's health its not fair stupendor-x's health 1818 and stormzilla's health 2904 why do this to us c'omon please lower it!!!!?????
First destroy the eggs form bottom left then bottom right then top right then top left. Next use your powers carfully.Use the flame attack and get stormzilla to walk in it and he loses around half his health and your still full.That's when you go up close and you should win. Hope this helps.

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
actually it helps a little but not so much stupendor-x's talents dont work and by that i mean the abilities he has by weapon on hand his blade storm or second chance does not work. also there is a range bug there that only lets us move 4 or 5 paces. if anyone is reading this, tell ki tto fix this mess because if they dont they are going to lose lots of money and young or old users because the quest itself is glitched.