Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stitching stuff

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
When you stitch items will the epics from both of the items still be there.Like if i wanted to stitch minotaur axe with metal guardians blade would they both keep there epics?Would i end up with a weapon that has first strike,and follow through?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
rex1556 on Nov 10, 2015 wrote:
When you stitch items will the epics from both of the items still be there.Like if i wanted to stitch minotaur axe with metal guardians blade would they both keep there epics?Would i end up with a weapon that has first strike,and follow through?
No, when you stitch, one item will be chosen for looks and will lose the epics ( not permanently, you can unstitch to recover them ) and the one item you chose for stats will be the one with its epics.
BTW, you can only stitch similar weapons - like smashy to smashy, but never smashy to slashy or shooty or stabby or.........

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
rex1556 on Nov 10, 2015 wrote:
sadly no... but.. what if we could do this? but call it "melding"? that'd be awesome right?
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Nov 30, 2015 wrote:
sadly no... but.. what if we could do this? but call it "melding"? that'd be awesome right?
stormy jen silver
Over powered, and what if you wanted to add a third item? Wait for crafting.

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 11, 2015 wrote:
No, when you stitch, one item will be chosen for looks and will lose the epics ( not permanently, you can unstitch to recover them ) and the one item you chose for stats will be the one with its epics.
BTW, you can only stitch similar weapons - like smashy to smashy, but never smashy to slashy or shooty or stabby or.........
You may also not stitch the Nefarious Weapons to Anything. They are unstitchable