Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stiching Question

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 19, 2010
Hi all,
I am wanting to stich friar sand's weapon to my coetl's needles but it isn't letting me stich them. The needles are slashy/stabby and friar sand's weapon is smashy/slashy. Shouldn't I be able to stich them, or is it the fact I do not have the big choppy talent.

Please Help.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
You can only stitch a smashy/slashy to another smashy/slashy, that is why your combination won't work.

Petty Officer
Jan 30, 2013
David The SwashBuc... on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
Hi all,
I am wanting to stich friar sand's weapon to my coetl's needles but it isn't letting me stich them. The needles are slashy/stabby and friar sand's weapon is smashy/slashy. Shouldn't I be able to stich them, or is it the fact I do not have the big choppy talent.

Please Help.
I have ran into the same problem before. Sometimes, you just can't stitch certain things, even if they are the same style. In your case, I would guess it's because of the big choppy talent? I really don't know for sure, I can't seem to figure out the stitching rules. Sorry.