Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sorry if this is in the wrong place

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 27, 2009
my main pirate a lvl 16 swashbuckler stopped working for me i get this error "Character can't enter game please quit and try again" I did this they it gives me a long character is loading please wait before saying the error again please KI help and it only does it for that pirate i was stuck in the stormgate to cool ranch when this started

Administrator
Hello! Please contact support with your issue by using the menu labeled "Help" above.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jul 04, 2009
volcaniceruption12... on Oct 15, 2012 wrote:
my main pirate a lvl 16 swashbuckler stopped working for me i get this error "Character can't enter game please quit and try again" I did this they it gives me a long character is loading please wait before saying the error again please KI help and it only does it for that pirate i was stuck in the stormgate to cool ranch when this started
Same here D: my lvl 9 swashbuckler is having the same problem, i messaged the support, but i still need help >< they didnt message back yet....T.T