Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

so will i get it now?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 13, 2011
I just got a game card today and redeemed crowns so will I get my steed mount at the end of the month? or do I have to redeem crowns on the the 31st to get it?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
We'll probably get the mount on, before, or after May 31st.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the awesome pyroma... on May 24, 2016 wrote:
I just got a game card today and redeemed crowns so will I get my steed mount at the end of the month? or do I have to redeem crowns on the the 31st to get it?
Please re-read the post: it says to get the Steed you need to buy crowns between May 1st and May 31st; since you already did this, you'll get the steed.

Ensign
Aug 08, 2010
You will receive your steed in the first week of June. You just had to make a purchase between the announcement date and the end of the month.

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
no when the test realm goes to the live realm in the first week its live you will get the mount

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
They said you should have the Steed next month.

And no, you should not have to redeem the crowns on the thirty-first.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
From what I have seen, you will need to activate the card and get the Crowns before May 31. The Steed is supposed to be in your Gift Box sometime during the week after May 31. Make sure there is enough room in your Gift Box as you wouldn't want to lose it.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012