Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

So the Armada Arc has got twelve Books so far

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I know the game is new now, but once Pirates complete the twelve Books avaibale in the game's major first story arc, they'll be itchin' for loads more adventure, and you know how restless Pirates get. When will a new set of story expansion Books be ready to go?

Administrator
While we don't have a specific date or announcement at this time, I can guarantee that we will always be working on new content for Pirate101 (even right now)!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Will there be new worlds, level cap increases for Character experiences, Nautical experiences, more Companion Promotion Quests, higher Companion ranks, more new Companions to recruit, more new, higher level class Talents and/or Powers for all classes being made to the game soon? I know it is very early, seeing that the game is new, but I'm certain that Pirates will want to learn more higher rank and brand-new class Talents and/or Powers, raise to new, higher levels, rise their Companions to new ranks, uncover more worlds to explore, and perhaps, acquire much more powerful gear, tougher ships and better ship equipment in the new adventures to come. It's just a couple of questions I need to get off my mind, knowing that the game's already begun. I'm just excited, you know. Please provide the answers, and thanks for listening!

Ensign
May 21, 2008
Blind Mew and I already have the next arc in mind, beyond Kane and the Armada. Don't worry, as long as you guys keep playing, we'll be delighted to craft new adventures for you.

JTC

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I might imagine what the next arc might be, but, right now, the Armada arc's still got more Books to cover until the very last Book and set of chapters, and I'm willing to imagine that the conclusion is going to be epic! So, until that time comes, I'll wait and play through the already available Books so far. No one said finding vast legendary trasures would ever be easy, because, I know, it always isn't.