Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Smashy Weapons 2 School Requirements?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
On my Privateer, I would like to train the Buccaneer smashy weapons 2, however, it looks like the full requirements are cut off on the text, and I'm not sure what else I need to train first.

Smashy Weapons 2 (L16) requirements: smashy weapons (rank 1), big choppy weapons (rank 1) ..... and this is where it left off.

Hey Jack, could you let me know what follows for the requirements .....pretty please ..... with sugar on top? (I can be a sweet pirate sometimes, ya know)

Thanks!

PS: Could you please let someone know that some of the training requirements don't fit in the little box .... pretty please (with lots more sugar on top)?

Developer
We're aware.

Looks like you're just missing the Extra Armor talent.

Easy rule of thumb: If it's offering you a different talent to train, train it. That should extend the training tree.

Make sure you're training talents, not powers. The difference will be evident from the card display on the right.