Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Skareet Pet

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
I've noticed that my skareet pet's armor is drastically lower than all my other pets :[ why is it that way? it's got like 8 armor compared to the other's 70

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sunny Wolf on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
I've noticed that my skareet pet's armor is drastically lower than all my other pets :[ why is it that way? it's got like 8 armor compared to the other's 70
Hi Sunny Wolf, welcome to the message boards. Our pets are as varied as our companions. Some have different strengths and weaknesses. Some that are weaker in armor, like my Jackalope yet my Candy Cane Dragon has the highest armor. It just makes them different so you can pick and chose depending on what epics and strengths you want to see helping you out for a while. I think it would be a bit boring to have them all the same except for looks. This way they have more ways to show their personalities. At least that's how I look at it.

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
Hi Sunny Wolf, welcome to the message boards. Our pets are as varied as our companions. Some have different strengths and weaknesses. Some that are weaker in armor, like my Jackalope yet my Candy Cane Dragon has the highest armor. It just makes them different so you can pick and chose depending on what epics and strengths you want to see helping you out for a while. I think it would be a bit boring to have them all the same except for looks. This way they have more ways to show their personalities. At least that's how I look at it.
Difference is good yes lol just wish my favorite pet could last a tad longer x_x ( Pirates love birds)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sunny Wolf on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
Difference is good yes lol just wish my favorite pet could last a tad longer x_x ( Pirates love birds)
I think they don't last long simply because of rage. I know my crew goes into fits every time they get pooped on as it means hours of armor cleaning. Not to mention that it is a bear to get out of fur if the fight lasts too long and it gets a chance to dry.