Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

silver stallion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 06, 2013
im stuck, cant get past "talk to free ranger in silver stallion" tried number times to defeat them monsters..need help ,wats the catch ?

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
You might be in a bad 'quest-state' and need One-Eyed Jack to reset the quest for you...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I basically just focus my team on one enemy at a time so that, hopefully, each turn I take out one of them. That's one less to hit back at us. I use any buff that comes up and shield and heal carefully so that I don't over heal and waste any. I Hope this helps.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
If I remember correctly, you first need to extinguish the Fires (this gets rid of the duck) and then you go around killing the bad guys. Don't attack the Duck except area-of-effect attacks because he's invulnerable at this point in the game. Otherwise, Chrissys's suggestions are great and will definitely work. Also, you probably need a few Rouses to heal your characters.

Hope this also helps and Good Luck.