Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

should i get exeter?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
I am a witchdoctor and I need to figure out if i should get exeter. I will be doing pvp and i mostly use agility compaions. Thank you.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
kingme655 on Aug 3, 2017 wrote:
I am a witchdoctor and I need to figure out if i should get exeter. I will be doing pvp and i mostly use agility compaions. Thank you.
Well, Exeter is (what I like to call the reciprocal) basically a different version of Ensign Emmett, who is a Privateer (although most of the enemies you fight that are just like him are Musketeers; they just made him a Privateer because only Privateers get him [he is your Kraken Skulls Companion]). Exeter is for other Classes to get someone as good as Ensign Emmett, so I'll just have to give the green flag. I use Emmett on my Privateer and he is very good.

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
kingme655 on Aug 3, 2017 wrote:
If you expect him to be able to heal like Emmett, don't get him. He doesn't have a heal.
If you want to use him for the slow down power, then that's what he has.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Aug 5, 2017 wrote:
Well, Exeter is (what I like to call the reciprocal) basically a different version of Ensign Emmett, who is a Privateer (although most of the enemies you fight that are just like him are Musketeers; they just made him a Privateer because only Privateers get him [he is your Kraken Skulls Companion]). Exeter is for other Classes to get someone as good as Ensign Emmett, so I'll just have to give the green flag. I use Emmett on my Privateer and he is very good.

Diverteix-Te,
Et veuré a Skyways!
exeter is accutaly not as good as emmett since exeter has no heal. Should i still get him?