Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shooty/Stabby Epic Question

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Hey everyone! Ratbeard, if you see this, I wanted to ask you a question. When using a Shooty/Stabby weapon, will Epic Shooty abilities like Overwatch, Burst Fire, True Grit, and Quick Adjust still occur? And if so, can they be used with Epics like Repel Boarders, Vengeance Strike, and Relentless? Thanks to anyone who helps!

Developer
warriorscreed on Apr 17, 2014 wrote:
Hey everyone! Ratbeard, if you see this, I wanted to ask you a question. When using a Shooty/Stabby weapon, will Epic Shooty abilities like Overwatch, Burst Fire, True Grit, and Quick Adjust still occur? And if so, can they be used with Epics like Repel Boarders, Vengeance Strike, and Relentless? Thanks to anyone who helps!
They should work. If they don't work, let me know, and I will try to fix it.

(I say try because there are some technical limitations to what I can fix, due to some pretty fundamental aspects of the combat code.)

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Ratbeard on Apr 17, 2014 wrote:
They should work. If they don't work, let me know, and I will try to fix it.

(I say try because there are some technical limitations to what I can fix, due to some pretty fundamental aspects of the combat code.)
Thanks Ratbeard! I appreciate the help!