Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

ships

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 01, 2010
can anyone tell me where i an get equipment for a type monsquidor skiff boat. And please DO NOT say that it is in puerto mico because it is not. i have checked and it is not the right kind of stuff

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Oscar Hidalgo is the Monquista Ship Parts Vendor in Puerto Mico. He is on the first level above the main vendors (outfit, weapons, etc.). Bernardo Sastre, the tailor that sells you the Clown Suit to see the Governor, is on the same level. All Oscar has are Monquistan Skiff Ship Parts.

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
jam941 on Oct 28, 2012 wrote:
can anyone tell me where i an get equipment for a type monsquidor skiff boat. And please DO NOT say that it is in puerto mico because it is not. i have checked and it is not the right kind of stuff
Actually, there is only one vendor that sells the Monquista ship parts. That vendor is in Puerto Mico and is located on the second level (not the first level). The ship vendor on the first level sells Pirate origin ship parts. Take another look on the second level of Puerto Mico. Another way to get Monquista ship parts is to do broadside battles (Tradewinds Skyway, and Terra Primata Skyway).

Good luck and happy sailing!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
Actually, it is in Puerto Mico.

It's not at the usual ship parts vendor on the main level. Go up the steps from the main (vendor) level, and you will find a Monquistan ship parts vendor there.

He's a slippery little monkey!