Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shared Bank Issues

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 06, 2012
Shared bank has always been my way of sending gear back and forth. I have been using it since 2009, not just on Pirate101. I got on a few weeks ago and sent an alt a level 45 pet. Now I try to send it back to my main, a level 47 musketeer ( Ian Milford ) and it says "Can't move tasked pets to shared bank." I know what you might be thinking, that it's an ostrich pet, or maybe a chameleon, which you get from loot or quests... No. It's a parrot that I got from a gift card. Plus a flying turtle, ALSO from a gift card. The one I was trying to send when i saw this problem was a skeletal dragon, from a pack. None of those are packs. Help, please. xD

Ian Milford, shooting down evil since ancient times

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Brian GoldenShade on Nov 1, 2014 wrote:
Shared bank has always been my way of sending gear back and forth. I have been using it since 2009, not just on Pirate101. I got on a few weeks ago and sent an alt a level 45 pet. Now I try to send it back to my main, a level 47 musketeer ( Ian Milford ) and it says "Can't move tasked pets to shared bank." I know what you might be thinking, that it's an ostrich pet, or maybe a chameleon, which you get from loot or quests... No. It's a parrot that I got from a gift card. Plus a flying turtle, ALSO from a gift card. The one I was trying to send when i saw this problem was a skeletal dragon, from a pack. None of those are packs. Help, please. xD

It means if your pet is currently training you can't move it. Once they finish training and you feed it (If it was a feedable train), don't restart the training. Then you can move it freely to another pirate.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
Brian GoldenShade on Nov 1, 2014 wrote:

That message means the pet you are trying to put in the bank is busy with a pet training task. Wait until the pet finishes, don't reassign another task and you can put it in the share bank.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I think I understand the problem. While a Pet is either Training (has a Clock on its Icon) or has completed the Training and is waiting for you to finish the training (has a Clock and a Yellow Exclamation Point on the Pet's Icon) by clicking on the Pet's Icon, that Pet is considered to be In Training. Only after you have clicked on the Pet's Icon and before you start training him on something else, can you transfer that Pet using your Shared Bank. That may be one reason that KI has not setup automatic Pet Training. The same also appears to be true for the Morphing Tent in Circus Maximus (ie the Pet can't be In Training for you to be able to Morph with it).

The bottom line is that you can't transfer a Pet using the Shared Bank or Morph that Pet with another Pet if the Pet's Icon has either a Clock or a Clock and a Yellow Exclamation Point on its Icon.

Ensign
May 06, 2012
Thanks for the help, mates! No further talk needed.

Ian Milford, Shooting down evil since ancient times