Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Serpent Augur Build, it would be Appreciated:D

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
I sense a strong build for this companion. Please let me know how to build her, and how to use her. Thanks!

Community Leader
Try different things out and see what you like. You won't get better at the game if people tell you how to do everything. Have you heard the saying, "If you give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day, but if he learns to fish, he will never go hungry?" Right now, people are giving you metaphorical fish. Eventually, you need to learn how to build companions yourself and thus learn how to fish. Try different builds and see what epic talent combinations work best for you.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
Honestly, I don't think you should use serpent augur. She has very few epics, and her only ability is mournsong. she does very little damage, and personally, i felt that she was wasting a companion slot when in combat.

Dark Ryan Ashburn, level 69

Petty Officer
Dec 06, 2012
I would appreciate it if they gave her a promotion so she can have an extra epic talent to work with. Maybe give her improved mojo blast as her starting epic talent. Right now, she is the only ophidian companion available to recruit for your crew, and I'll probably end up getting her for that reason alone. I do wish that she gets a buff in the future, but for now, I can work with what she has right now.