Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Second Chance = Higher Critical Rate?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
So I was playing the Moo Manchu Tower and dealing with those Witch doctors pigs and my El Toro kept getting criticaled after the pigs missed and used the Jubo's Ruse epics. I understand El Toro has a low base will so he would be criticaled more often by the pigs, but I wondered was the critical chance calculated before or after the chance of hitting, and does that Critical bypass the accuracy/dodge equation?

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Voodoo Cornelius on Mar 4, 2015 wrote:
So I was playing the Moo Manchu Tower and dealing with those Witch doctors pigs and my El Toro kept getting criticaled after the pigs missed and used the Jubo's Ruse epics. I understand El Toro has a low base will so he would be criticaled more often by the pigs, but I wondered was the critical chance calculated before or after the chance of hitting, and does that Critical bypass the accuracy/dodge equation?
Criticals depend on how much of the attribute you have. For example, if your El Toro has 100 agility, and if the pigs are swashbucklers and have more agility, there would be a better chance for them to critical against El Toro and El Toro would have a lower chance to critical against the pigs. It's like rolling a dice; random.