Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

script

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 05, 2014
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
natehaworth on Feb 16, 2015 wrote:
how do you get script
Hi Natehaworth, welcome to the message boards.
You can get script by sinking ships (they don't always drop it but if you keep at it you can accumulate a good bit by sticking with it or helping out in a gang in a ship sinking party) or by going through fights in the Smugglers Den which you can get from the Crown Shop or if you know someone who has one, you can go in theirs. You can also destroy Turrets in Tumbleweed, Mooshu or in Marleybone for script too. You will always get scrip when you take out a turret, but the amount will vary.

Petty Officer
Dec 26, 2012
Welcome to the message boards! <3

You get script by defeating enemy ships in broadside combat, and sink da enemy ship without boarding...i think...

Careless Natalie Evans lvl 59

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
You get Scrip from fighting ships. The farther from Skull Island the better. To get Scrip, you can't board the ships, nor be boarded by them, but must blow them out of the sky. From my experience, it takes between 10 and 20 ships to get one drop of Scrip and that drop is usually small (ie 3 to 9) so you have to defeat a large number of ships. The best way to do this is to get some friends together and go out ship (Scrip) hunting. The drop rate won't increase but the rate you defeat ships will which decrease the amount of time to get Scrip. The best places to hunt for Scrip seem to be Captain Pluton in Aquila and the turrent on the far side of Beachhead in Marleybone. The turret is very hard. I don't recommend doing it unless you can get at least the Royal Navy Galleon in Marleybone or the Aquilan Galleon with the best equipment.

Good Luck.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Suggest you check out this thread. It discusses Scrip fairly thoroughly.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
By sinking ships. The drop rate is low but it works. If your high level you could also do he smugglers arena. Which is hard but it gives a nice reward.